BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

July thru August


So I have not blogged in six months and I guess it is about time. This is one of my New Year’s
Resolutions. So since June Life has been crazy busy. I thought being at home was
going to be easier than working a full time job, but I was SO WRONG. I feel way busier and stretched out then when I was working full time. July kicked off
the start to the craziness with cheerleading starting. Layla and India started cheerleading for the Cedar Hill Saints. Being a cheer mom I think I got a small taste of High school and boy I have a lot to prepare for. They had practice three times a week for two and a half hours in the humid heat that I was not used to. The girls persevered and picked it up fast. Then in August Layla started kindergarten. I was so proud and sad at the same time. My baby is getting so big. She is catching on quickly maybe a little too quick. I started classes this summer with Academy of Art University and took some photography classes just to learn the in ins and outs of the DSLR camera and Photoshop. I have been enjoying them and learning a new hobby is always fun. Los’s boys came out to spend the summer and boy was it a house full. Thank goodness for outside play and popcicles, and swimming to keep everyone entertained.

0 comments: