BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Monday, January 30, 2012

January

So here we are starting another year. I decided that instead of making my new year’s resolutions, I would set two goals for myself a month and really work on them. For the month of January my goal was to catch up on my blog and continue to update it monthly. My second goal was to start journals for my daughters. Each month I will journal in each one talking about different memories or just everyday dealings that happened to them. I am really enjoying this because I get to make a record of their life and I want to give it to them when the graduate high school so they can have it as the go on and leave the nest. So far so good on these goals. I do have my yearly goals as well and that is to read the book of Mormon as a family and personally. Layla and I have started just yesterday. Together we were only able to get through a chapter, but we started and that is a major accomplishment. We also say are family prayer at that time too. It has taken time to come around but it has definitely been the best decision as a parent I have made. This month has also brought us crazy weather and with has come colds. Colds led a trip to the emergency room for Lily Mae. A fever that wouldn’t go away and an acute bronchitis infection, just not long after she had a not so good reaction to her flu shot..Yeah (insert sarcasm). Just a few days before that Layla had a run in with a pole at the playground during recess, she after all her mother’s child. Hahaha.. Layla also hit 100 Days of school.. she decided that we would uses noodles to mark that day, and make a “pasta salad” board. She worked very hard on it and did most of the work on her own ( aside from cutting the glue dots on because I have missed places the glue gun). So proud!! SO here is to the New Year and New Beginnings….



0 comments: